With the heat hardly taking a break even when Ramadan is well on its way, we definitely need to get our pampering robes on even if once a week. A bit of pampering every once in a while will help you feel more balanced in your life and ready to face Ramadan head on.
If not daily but definitely make a weekly pampering home spa routine to have you looking all pepped up for Eid. Here is what you got to do for home spa:
- Clear out the tub clutter so you can relax during your home spa treatment
- There is nothing like a pile of big fluffy luxurious towels smelling great for your home spa experience.
- Invest in a plush bathrobe and nice slippers. This is a pampering must each time home spa.
- Set the mood with music and aromatherapy candles in your home spa.
- Get your spa treatments read; in your kitchen or from the market, whatever you refer for your home spa.
- Put aside at least 20 or 30 minutes to fully enjoy your luxurious home spa.
Sink into the experience and pay attention to what you smell, feel, and hear. Moisturize yourself and let this pampering routine prepare you for yet another Ramadan day.