Makeup is used to make your beautiful face look even more beautiful and enhance the good features of your face and make you look more attractive.
Following are some tips for beautiful eyes lips makeup. Nothing is bad than having your makeup melts or fades throughout the day. So follow the advice to help your makeup last all day.
- Apply a primer for elegant eyes eye makeup.
- Applying primer before your foundation will help set your beautiful eyes lips makeup. It also creates a hurdle between your skin and your cosmetics. Therefore the oils of your skin won’t break up the makeup and cause creasing.
- Use powder for beautiful eyes lips makeup.
- Use a powder puff or big brush to add a light dusting of translucent powder to your beautiful eyes lips makeup. The powder will set your makeup and give you a perfect finish.
- Set your eye makeup for elegant eyes eye makeup.
- Apply eye shadow primer or pressed powder to your eyelid before applying any eye shadow for elegant eyes eye makeup. This base will stop your eye shadow from creasing or melting.
- Fill up in your lips.
- To make your lipstick last much longer, line your lips with a lip pencil and then fill in your full lips with the liner. Apply a matte lipstick, and after that blot your lips with a tissue. Add a second coat of lipstick in a more glossy lipstick.
Eyeshades complete Makeup:
Eyes are the focal point of makeup because it’s the eyes that are the window to the soul after all. With the wide range of eyeshade colors available it is impossible to decide which one is your best choice.
Fair skin should choose cooler eyeshades like grays and pinks. If you have a medium complexion, warmer colors of eyeshades will look great on you. If your skin tone is dark, choose cool or warm tones of eyeshades.
Here are some eyeshades applying tips which will make your eyes stand out.
- Don’t match your eyeshade with your eyes or your clothes so that attention remains with your eyes and not your makeup!
- For day makeup, base color and mascara are the only things you need to wear for eyes.
- High quality powder eyeshades can be used wet for heavier application.
- Lighter eyeshades help eyes look bigger while darker shades make eyes look smaller.
- Neutral eyeshades like browns and beiges look natural while brighter eyeshades like blue and green is dramatic and artificial makeup.
- Sweep a light or medium-tone eyeshade on the lid and slightly darker eyeshade above the eyes crease to downplay the brow bone.
- To glamorize eyes for night outs, add shimmer to eyeshade makeup to highlight your eyes.
- To lift up tired eyes extend the color from the outer corner of the lid upwards to give your eyes a feline shape