» Jobs in ABL Bank for Management Trainees
Jobs in ABL Bank for Management Trainees
Karachi (Sunday, September 29, 2013) – Allied Bank Limited (ABL) has required application for the Management Trainees in Information Technology (MTIT) for Banking sector.
ABL has almost 900 online bank branches and more than 700 ATM machines installed at various location of Pakistan.
Young Pakistani having graduate and Post Graduate degrees can apply using Online Application Form.
Last Date to Submit Application / Apply Online = Monday, October 14, 2013
Maximum Age Limit = 29 Years as on October 30, 213
Qualification: Master’s degree or four years bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Sciences or Information Technology or related Engineering/Technology from HEC recognized Pakistani or reputed foreign university.
Apply Online using following ABL website link:-
- Apprenticeship in Thatta Cement Company LimitedApprenticeship in Thatta Cement Company Limited
Thatta (Sunday, October 6, 2013) – Thatta cement factory is located in District Thatta Sindh. Thatta Cement has required applications for […]
- Jobs in Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC)Career Opportunities in Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC)Vacant Posts are available for following positions:-Directors, Additional Directors, Deputy Directors, Managers, Officers, […]
- Jobs in State Bank Young Professionals InductionJobs in State Bank Young Professionals Induction Program OG-2, 3rd Batch
Karachi (Sunday, September 8th, 2013) – State Bank of Pakistan, Banking Services Corporation (SBP-BSC) has […]
- Jobs in Elite Police Training School LahoreLahore (Friday, September 6th, 2013) – Government of Punjab, Police Department has announced vacant posts / Vacancies in Elite Police Training School Baidian Road Lahore.
Jobs are […]
- List of Banks Failed in 2011
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation is an independent federal agency created in 1933 to promote public confidence and stability in the nation's banking system. The FDIC is […]