Most of the Android user’s like official update but their are so many Android user’s who like Custom Roms and they take risk to use new exciting features, we all know that Samsung Galaxy S3 is the new flagship of Samsung and they have given all a smartphone can used for that’s why for Custom Rom lover we have installed leaked custom rom of Android 4.1.1 on Galaxy SIII GT-i9300. Following are the simple steps to install custom rom.
- Download Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean (Leaked Build: I9300XXDLG4) and ODIN v1.85.
- Extract the both files into a folder where you can easily find.
- Switch Off your device and Press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons to go into Download Mode.
- Launch ODIN form where you extracted the file.
- From ODIN, click on PDA and chooseCODE_I9300XXDLG4_11164_REV00_eng_mid_noship.tar.md5 which will be inside the Jelly Bean ROM you extracted in Step 2.
- Unchecked the re-partition and click start.
- Now your device will probably now go into a boot loop . Remove your device’s battery and insert it again.
- Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume Up.
- Now Select wipe / factory reset.
- Select reboot system now.